Level 4 - Advanced High School
For our advanced high school level players we offer specialized positional training. At Volleyballer we define advanced high school level as having at least 3+ years of playing experience.
Examples would be advanced level 8th graders and older, who play club volleyball and Varsity level high school players. Players must have played for at least 3 years on a team with defined positions.
See the full Level 4 calendar below. You can click on the links in the calendar items to see more detail and register for the program, camp or clinic.
We welcome players from all schools and clubs. We want to train any player who wants to learn & improve!
All clinics will take place at the BSG Sports Center, 2233 Hanford Road, Burlington, NC 27215.
Information for the day of your clinic:
- Please arrive for check-in 5-10 minutes before your session starts.
- Athletes enter through the front double glass doors.
- Don't forget a water bottle.
- Please wear athletic shorts/leggings, your Volleyballer Training t-shirt, athletic shoes and kneepads if you have them.
- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of any illness.