Level 3 - Advanced Intermediate Level
We have several options for our Level 3 Advanced Middle School/JV Level players.
We define Level 3 level players as players who have a firm mastery of the fundamental skills and have 2-3 years of team experience. Most Level 3 athletes are early high school age. This training is fast-paced and there is less breakdown of the skills.
See the full Level 3 calendar below. You can click on the links in the calendar items to see more detail and register for the program, camp or clinic.
We welcome players from all schools and clubs. We want to train any player who wants to learn & improve!
All clinics will take place at the BSG Sports Center, 2233 Hanford Road, Burlington, NC 27215.
Information for the day of your clinic:
- Please arrive for check-in 5-10 minutes before your session starts.
- Athletes enter through the front double glass doors.
- Don't forget a water bottle.
- Please wear athletic shorts/leggings, your Volleyballer Training t-shirt, athletic shoes and kneepads if you have them.
- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of any illness.